Scott Collins - Project Manager
Ironhorse Commercial Construction, Inc. 2014-present
- Coordinate construction projects including scheduling of subcontractors.
- Meet periodically with owner to verify project and schedule are on track.
- Review drawings to insure accuracy of installations.
- Supervise labor and subcontractors and coordinate multiple trades simultaneously.
- Ensure all projects comply with city specifications and ADA compliance
UPS Distribution Center-Dallas, TX (Tenant finish out)
Aurora Parts-Grand Prairie, TX (Tenant finish out)
DART Company-Grand Prairie, TX (Tenant finish out)
Shorr Packaging-Grand Prairie, TX (Tenant finish out)
Summit Midstream-Arlington, TX (Tenant finish out)
Lincoln Builders of Texas, Inc. 2005-2014
- Coordinated construction projects including scheduling of subcontractors.
- Met periodically with owner to verify project and schedule are on track.
- Reviewed drawings to insure accuracy of installations.
- Supervised labor and subcontractors and coordinate multiple trades simultaneously.
- Updated drawings with changes in project installation.
Milam Elementary School-Grand Prairie, TX (Ground up)
Truman Middle School-Grand Prairie, TX (Remodel)
Rayburn Elementary-Grand Prairie, TX (Remodel)
GPISD Book Depository-Grand Prairie, TX (Tenant finish out)
Coordinate all warranty work for GPISD
- Accepted bids based on architectural drawings for bidding out the work.
- Reviewed subcontractor submittals and coordinate with architects/engineers for approval.
- Prepared and track RFI’s and PCR’s during the project.
- Prepared monthly logs for the president for project updates.
- Coordinated close out documents with subcontractors to submit to the owners.
DeZavala Elementary School-Grand Prairie, TX (Ground up)
Grand Prairie High School-Grand Prairie, TX (Remodel)
Office Manager/Project Engineer
- Completed job cost schedules and budgets for the commercial building projects.
- Handled subcontracts with all contractors and communicate job changes with them.
- Prepared all accounts payable for subcontractors and vendors throughout the month.
- Prepared pay requests for monthly subcontractor billings.
- Prepared subcontractor submittals for engineer/architect review.
Cimarex Energy Co. (formerly Magnum Hunter Resources, Inc.) 2003-2005
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Lincoln Builders, Inc. 2002-2003
- Supervised the construction or demolition of commercial building projects.
- Coordinated the subcontractor schedules to meet stringent building deadlines.
- Supervised labor force to perform any necessary tasks not performed by subcontractors.
- Met with building owners to ensure schedules were met and design specifications were properly constructed.
Motorola Technical Center-Roanoke, TX (Tenant finish out)
White Settlement ISD Administrative Building-White Settlement, TX (Remodel)
Verizon Wireless (Formerly PrimeCo Personal Communications, LP)1999-2002
Associate Director-Billing and Collections
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Pizza Inn, Inc. (Norco Distribution Division) 1992-1998
Texas Tech University and
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center 1988-1991
Assistant Director for Fiscal Affairs
Burlington Northern Inc. 1985-1988
Regional Operations Account
BBA Accounting/Finance, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
*Windows *MS Excel *MS Word *MS PowerPoint *MS Access *PeopleSoft *Great Plains *AS400 *Excalibur *MS Outlook *Construction Management System